Friday 24 May 2013

MAC Creme Cup


Today I back to Mac-ed my lipsticks and I got Creme Cup. I was originally going to get Shy Girl but when I saw it in the store I wasn't that keen.




Creme Cup is a beautiful nude pink, In fact I'd say it's the perfect pink nude! I wanted a nude colour to go with a smokey eye...But I didn't want to be predictable and re-purchase Creme de Nude for the 4th time! Plus I had already depoted the end of that into a palette.

I'd personally say that the colour is like Angel mixed with Creme de Nude (probably why I like it hehe). Also because it's a Cremesheen formula it's very creamy on the lips! As soon as I put it on it was very creamy and moisturizing on my lips - I've worn it now for quite a few hours and it's not gone dry at all!


Swatch of the colour as you can see it's a very nude pink.







No comments:

Post a Comment